[Event] ** MALELANE TOYOTA DOWNHILL CHALLENGE **

Gavin RR

Event Name: ** MALELANE TOYOTA DOWNHILL CHALLENGE **
When: 8 November 2013 - 10 November 2013
Where: Malelane, Mpumulanga
Category: Downhill & Freeride

AFRICA'S PREMIER DOWNHILL EVENT OF THE YEAR

The third annual Malelane TOYOTA DH Challenge takes place at Dirk'S track at the Malelane Stene brick yard right

outside of the town of Malelane from 8 to 10 November 2013.

Event description: Elite UCI points accredited race. Race categories: Elite, Junior, Sub Vets, Sports and open Women. Number collection and practice at the event finish point from Friday 8 November from midday. Saturday practice from 9am to 4pm including seeding run. Sunday practice from 8am to 11am, race runs from 12am. One race run format.

Prizes:

Elite 1st to 5th; R 10 000; R5000; R4000; R3000; R2000;

Junior 1st to 3rd ; R3000, R2000; R1000;

Sub Vets 1st to 3rd; R3000; R2000; R1000;

Product prizes for Sports and open Women

Directions:

Johannesburg: take the N12 east towards Emalahleni where it becomes the N4 east. Carry on past Nelspruit to Malelane.

Pretoria: take the N4 east towards Emalahleni, carry on past Nelspruit towards Malelane.

Directions to the track: When approaching Malelane, take the dirt road on your right before the very first traffic light in town. Carry on with the dirt road through the sugar cane fields to the Malelane Stene brick plant. Follow the event signage to the track and parking area.

EVENT ENTRY FEE ; R 500, please deposit or EFT your entry fee into the account below with online entry TICKET NUMBER as REFERENCE: Gravity Allstars Mountain Bike Club. FNB Menlyn Square. Acc: 62431650739 Branch: 252445

Online entries are now open at: https://www.eventbri...vent/8956453995

Accommodation: There is free accommodation in the Buffalo Hotel hall in Hectorspruit for those who want to bring a mattress or camping bed. Full ablutions for men and women are available. Free accommodation is offered in request of supporting the restaurant. Alternatively you can make reservations for rooms via the contact information in the link below:

http://www.mpumalang...ffalo_hotel.htm

Go to Event Page