Magoebaskloof MTB Stage Race

BarHugger

• 1 month later...

Book this date now!

1-3 May 2015

MIAMI MAGOEBASKLOOF MTB STAGE RACE!!!

With the option to ride the 2nd day only!

We had 433 Happy MTBIKERS on Saturday in Magoebaskloof at the MIAMI MAGOEBASKLOOF MTB CHALLENGE!

WHO LIKES THIS IDEA????

Yeah man.....the wife and I are in.....what routes are being considered? Maybe one starting at Merensky and other one at Stanford Lake or Magoebaskloof Hotel.

The time is right for such an event.

post-41755-0-93121100-1399391238_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-99902700-1399391265_thumb.jpg

Yeah man.....the wife and I are in.....what routes are being considered? Maybe one starting at Merensky and other one at Stanford Lake or Magoebaskloof Hotel.

The time is right for such an event.

So how was your race Barhugger? What was the best and worst part? Please give us some good feedback...please come and introduce yourself next time!!! Would love to meet you and the mrs...

Our plan is to keep the venue at Merensky every day but different routes every day...

We'll keep it up to the Magoebaskloof Classic race in November to take you to the upper parts of Magoebaskloof but we'll show you parts around the lower parts of Magoebaskloof and Agatha that you'll love!!!