Stolen: Santa Cruz Highball and Giant Talon MTB's in Cape Town Northern areas

Tatnka

White Santa Cruz Highball aluminium, Easton EA70XCT wheels, Shimano XT groupset. Fox shock black. Gobi saddle, Schwalbe Racing Ralph on rear and Rocket Ron on front. Eggbeater 3 pedals. Tygerberg MTB board on front # 2645.

Giant Talon, Green, DT swiss wheels, eggbeater 2 pedals, Tygerberg MTB board # 3162

Stolen from our house in De Bron along with cameras and other equipment on the afternoon of 13 November. Please keep a look out. They have to try and sell them somewhere!

Thanks!

Got your back mate, I'm gonna straight-arm every SC Highball and Giant Talon rider I see.... moer first, ask questions later! asked!

Wait, what are the frame colours? :blush:

Crap CT again, you guys really have a scourge at the moment.

Man it's not nice, hope a miracle happens and they turn up.

Hope you are insured?

Did they clean you out when you were out of the house?

Hi Brogue and Skylark,

The Santa Cruz is white and the Talon is green.

They broke into the house and stole 3 bikes and my cameras and lenses and computer and TV.

I found the tv and my time trial bike in the bushes next to the house.

The 2 MTB bikes are gonners with the cameras and lenses.

Thanks for keeping an eye out guys, I appreciate it.

Regards

Conrad

Geesh mate, hope you are insured! You (and your uncle with the big gun and plane) should go riding around the Bloekombos and Wallacedene areas :eek: I will keep a lookout as I cycle around that are regularly.

Edited by Reg Lizard

Hi there sorry to hear about your loss hope u insured but u shud of left those belongings in the bush and waited them out they sure wud of return for them