Polar S725X shows MEM FULL

Big H*

My trusty old Polar shows MEMORY FULL when I start it. The book says if you scroll to file and press the light button it will erase the memory, it does not want to erase. I had a new battery fitted recently.

Hold the button down when the file is shown for 5 sec, it will flash and ask if you want to delete then press red button if I am correct.

Hold the button down when the file is shown for 5 sec, it will flash and ask if you want to delete then press red button if I am correct.

Thanx but it does not work

Why not upload your workouts and then delete them all from Polar Pro Trainer?

It also does not connect. I was able to upload user information, even our Tandem logo, but no download. They do not repair these oldies anymore.

New one coming

Edited by Big H*

There is a youtube clip that shows how to clear the memory.

Please post the link, the only one I could find was a clip of somebody showing his MEMORY FULL display.

Edited by Big H*

can't off my phone.

Deleting all files

1. In the Time of day display scroll up or down until FILE is displayed.

2. Press and hold the signal/light button. DELETE FILES is displayed.

3. Press OK. The wrist unit confirms if you want to delete all files

(Are you sure).

4. Press OK to delete all exercise files.

5. Press stop to return to the Time of day display

can't off my phone.

Deleting all files

1. In the Time of day display scroll up or down until FILE is displayed.

2. Press and hold the signal/light button. DELETE FILES is displayed.

3. Press OK. The wrist unit confirms if you want to delete all files

(Are you sure).

4. Press OK to delete all exercise files.

5. Press stop to return to the Time of day display

Thanx, but it does not happen, I also noticed the light does not come on, switch inside must be buggered.

Edited by Big H*

Does not happen, I also noticed the light does not come on, switch inside must be buggered.

I sprayed my buttons with some silicon spray and they worked again.To much hassles to find a Polar service shop

Try factory reset. Did mine yesterday. Push thw reset button on the left hand side with a pen. Thwn push the bottom left button followed by the top right. Will come up with a factory menu. Go to default reset and push thw red button for a few seconds. You'll have to input your details again though. Mine stopped holding data and would say file deleted but wont delet them and hence memory full always displays

Try factory reset. Did mine yesterday. Push thw reset button on the left hand side with a pen. Thwn push the bottom left button followed by the top right. Will come up with a factory menu. Go to default reset and push thw red button for a few seconds. You'll have to input your details again though. Mine stopped holding data and would say file deleted but wont delet them and hence memory full always displays

I did the factory reset and my HRM is working again. Thanx _Pat_ and the Hub for their incredible source of knowledge!!!!!!.

No problem, had the same issue for a couple of months, glad to have had mine sorted out as well.

Happy riding