Listening to Music while Cycling

Older

Do you listen to music whilst cycling?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you listen to music whilst cycling?

• Listen to music while MTBing
    • Listen to music while on the road
    • Do not listen to music

An alternative when riding in the Suikerbos nature reserve is this...have a following car, with windows down and music blaring!! Oh, and a sexy young thing in a bikini to 'encourage' you while climbing!!

The iPods make the miles go by so quickly!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An alternative when riding in the Suikerbos nature reserve is this...have a following car' date=' with windows down and music blaring!! Oh, and a sexy young thing in a bikini to 'encourage' you while climbing!!
The iPods make the miles go by so quickly!![/quote']

Now youre talking

I don't listen to music while out cycling. On the road I consider it to be unsafe and on gravel I'd much rather enjoy the peace and quiet than to listen to another oak's or gal's aches and pains.

And DNA strings stuff???Wink

An alternative when riding in the Suikerbos nature reserve is this...have a following car' date=' with windows down and music blaring!! Oh, and a sexy young thing in a bikini to 'encourage' you while climbing!!

a convertible would be even better?and only one sexy thing? you disappoint me. why not a whole posse?Wink 

Oops trigger finger in spasm, posted twice.

This space now available for sale or rent - enquire within.

Joe Low2008-02-20 03:31:22

Nope, & I don't wear a blindfold neither.

Best music on IDT? - Rolling Stones compilation but maybe that's another thread.

a convertible would be even better?and only one sexy thing? you disappoint me. why not a whole posse?Wink 

You oaks been watching Channel O, again! LOL

Ha! My posse at the moment consists of just 1 HR!! Those days are gone!!

The convertible went a few weeks back as well, so now the music is a little muffled!!

Left eary tuned to Ipod' date=' right ear tuned to truks/busses/cars driven by idiots.

[/quote']

Ditto, but only on quiet mornings

best music for singletrack: the distillery's "hybrid".

best music for downhills: pearl jam's "10" or "v"

best music for uphills: van morrison's "astral weeks"

You oaks been watching Channel O, again! LOL

now a convertible lowrider bumping around sugarbush?there's a cool plan!

Tut,tut...  why not a posse of "sexy things" on bikes to encourage you? That'll bring music to your ears.... (no need for car/convertible or MP3/Ipod) and there are plenty of us around! WinkBig%20smile

I got into trouble for driving too fast in Suikerbosrand!! I thought I was a rally champ!! I had to go test those twisty roads!!

HR...Pearl Jams 10 is a good riding CD!

As are...Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals+Golden Age, any Audio Slave album, Deftones, LIVE its all good, as long as its thrashing & loud!!

Tut,tut...  why not a posse of "sexy things" on bikes to encourage you? That'll bring music to your ears.... (no need for car/convertible or MP3/Ipod) and there are plenty of us around! WinkBig%20smile

sold!