Serengeti Classic MTB Race 2014

scotty

Can anybody answer this last week with USN event #1 I entered for the 10km race they charged extra R 45 for my Racing number, I now want to enter for the 30km race Serengeti and now they want to charge R75 for Cycling South Africa - CSA Cyclosport. Why the 2 different amounts. Will pay if need be but need more info about it.

What is the correct way, DO i first register on Cycling SA then register for the race or when I register for this race does it register me on Cycling SA automatically

Or am I registered with the previous event.

The R45 was for a temp lic, rather pay the once off R75 for a yearly recreational lic which will enable you to ride any CSA sanctioned event other than provincial or national

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The R45 was for a temp lic, rather pay the once off R75 for a yearly recreational lic which will enable you to ride any CSA sanctioned event other than provincial or national

Thanks have done so also Region one.

Guys, Serengeti will be my first race, I believe I have everything sorted, Thehubsa certainly helped with the preparations.

My remaining question is about timing, I don't have a timing chip, do I need one? and where do I get one?

For the MTB race you will be issued with a number board to attach to the front, the board must be returned after the race

post-7-0-90801200-1390891313_thumb.jpg

When I entered the race I had to make use of my racetec chip number, not my SAS Seeding number, I also had to purchase racetec chips for others that didn't have yet that are doing the race.

So it would seem it is being timed by racetec then?

When I entered the race I had to make use of my racetec chip number, not my SAS Seeding number, I also had to purchase racetec chips for others that didn't have yet that are doing the race.

Im sure its Racetec, if u search your Racetec profile on their site it gives Serengeti as an upcoming event... USN #2 as well... anyone know start time for Serengeti 30km?

For the MTB race you will be issued with a number board to attach to the front, the board must be returned after the race

Click on Upcoming events, then events timed by SS. How will they differentiate between the distances if you have a chip on your ankle or bike.

http://www.spectrumsport.co.za/

Edited by scotty

I am sure I saw somebody ask earlier about the starting time of the 30, now I can't find the question to find the answer... Can anybody help this newby?

Does anyone know if the race collection bags are still going to happen, I think it was today at Cyclelab Fourways?

Does anyone know if the race collection bags are still going to happen, I think it was today at Cyclelab Fourways?

Number Collection:

Cycle lab Lynnwood

Wednesday 29 January 2014, From 09:00-12:00

or

Sportsmans Warehouse, Fourways

Thursday 30 January 2014, From 09:00-16:00

or

At the Venue

Saturday 1 February 2014, From 06:30

Im sure its Racetec, if u search your Racetec profile on their site it gives Serengeti as an upcoming event... USN #2 as well... anyone know start time for Serengeti 30km?

ok dit is wat aan die gang is: MTB SS-Timing en road race Race-Tec so ons almal is reg :-)

Edited by CMK