The Classics

T-Bob

13:04:30 CET

Another ten seconds for the break, with their lead now up to 4'20.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13:41:05 CET

BMC Racing Team ‏@BMCProTeam 1m

#OHN: BMC Racing Team's @ThorHushovd has retired following a crash.

Giant Shimano are also moving up towards the head of the race but the break continue to hold their advantage at 2'44.

Eisel is currently in second wheel, Boasson Hagen not far from the front either but it's still Boonen's men who set the tempo.

The bunch are on the next section of cobbles and FDJ have joined Omega at the front of the peloton.

Garmin have now placed two riders on the front. They have a former winner in their team in Langeveld and he'd love to win here again to open his account with the team.

14:02:04 CET

Bak (Lotto) continues to set the pace on the front of the peloton. The Danish rider easing up slightly and Europcar then send a rider up the road. The move is closed down by Lotto in a flash.

14:04:18 CET

The wet roads, the fluctuations in pace, and the fight for the front of the peloton, all mean we could see more crashes here as the bunch sling through another tight right hand corner.

14:05:09 CET

And there we have it. Two riders in the ditch, one from Katusha, one from Wanty and a Cofidis rider sitting on the road. All seem to be on their feet though.

There were about five riders who came down in total and now it's Belkin, for the first time today, who move up and start to set the pace.

60km remaining from 198km

14:15:25 CET

60km to go and the lead is now just at 60 seconds.