[Event] Kia Over The Moon # 4

TwoTheCoreEvents

Event Name: Kia Over The Moon # 4
When: 5 March 2014
Where: Modderfontein Nature Reserve, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Riders will receive an uber cool “neon” gift (each month the gift changes), some funky luminous paraphernalia to add to the vibe as well as a boerewors roll and beer to enjoy after their thrilling ride not to mention sponsored goodies and giveaways galore.

For only R 60-00 per rider (of which R 40-00 gets you access to the Nature Reserve) what more could one ask for? Oh yes, of course in true KIA style, there are a bunch of insane prizes not only for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners but some great spot prizes up for grabs.

Lots of fun for big and small kids alike and of course music, good food and wine for those who are there in support of their family and friends.

QUICK FACTS

Event venue : Modderfontein Nature Reserve

Race distance : 25km (not a metre more)

Race briefing : 18h45 on the start line

Race start time : 19h00 sharp

Cost : R 60-00 per rider

Entry includes

• Neon Event Gift
  • Glow in the dark paraphernalia ie glow sticks, shooter glasses, led lights etc
  • Complimentary boerewors roll and your first beer on us
  • Inclusion in finishers prizes as well as spot prizes galore

Event frills

• Music and entertainment for the whole family
  • Jumping caslte for the littlies
  • Glow in the dark gifts for kids to enjoy
  • Prize for the most illustrious dressed rider
  • A vibe that is bound to bring out your inner child

Event queries : events@ttce.co.za

To enter : click here

Line entries : NO line entries will be available, ONLY pre-entries and entries are limited

Please note that lights and helmets are imperative in order to ensure yours and your fellow riders' safety. If you do not have a light and would like to purchase one, please e-mail lynn@ttcm.co.za They are 1 200 lumens for R 899-00 and there are 10 available so hurry if you would like one.

We look forward to seeing you on the 5th March at our explosive Kia Over the Moon MTB event .

And remember - If you care, a helmet you should wear

Go to Event Page

Loved the last one. Entered too. Bargain price for a great event.

Bit of rain forecast over next week. Hope the muddy bits are not too churned up.

Hi KOTM Fan,

I am afraid we have taken the decision to postpone tomorrow nights' Kia Over The Moon event # 4. Safety of all riders is paramount and thus, the main reason for our decision. Unfortunately the incremental rain has made the trails unsafe as well as unpleasant to ride. Some parts of the trails are unrideable so we would rather push out the event by one week in order to ensure safe riding and fun is had by all.

The weather forecast is that this rain is set in until at least Saturday with some predicting it to continue until next week. We will assess the water and mud levels on Monday but plan to present the event next week Wednesday, the 12th March 2014. Your entry will simply be carried over accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding in this regard and I look forward to seeing you all, mud free and safe, next week for another spectacular event with Kia :)