Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

I know the road gap is more intimidating than DVD. So compliments all round... Was just hoping to illicit some positive comments for all the other km's of trails prepared for your pleasure..

DVD is looking sweet!

We have the making of the best enduro trails in GP..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DVD is looking sweet!

We have the making of the best enduro trails in GP..

Did you try over shoot the landing again? :ph34r:

Did you try over shoot the landing again? :ph34r:

Not sure, I'm usually too busy trying to get my $h!t together before the berm to notice where I land :P

I am keen for a chilled ride of on Sunday, SP1,SP2 and SP3. probably not in that order...

You'll probably have it all to yourself, with the Cycle Fair on an all...

You'll probably have it all to yourself, with the Cycle Fair on an all...

:thumbup:

Planning to do it as a recce to establish total distance, elevation and how long a back marker would take to complete all three runs as if it was a race.

I know the road gap is more intimidating than DVD. So compliments all round... Was just hoping to illicit some positive comments for all the other km's of trails prepared for your pleasure..

Found the road gap much easier myself - took the wall drop way too fast and ended up bouncing into a tree  :oops:

sp1 is a ton of fun! 

Found the road gap much easier myself - took the wall drop way too fast and ended up bouncing into a tree  :oops:

sp1 is a ton of fun! 

The drop itself is easy, its the run off that becomes a challenge (especially if your pointing at a tree at some point) :eek:

All that looks like a lot of fun. I want to come ride there sometimes.... Are the trails only open on weekends?

All that looks like a lot of fun. I want to come ride there sometimes.... Are the trails only open on weekends?

Ja. For now. And come early cos it gets hot up there.

sp1 is a ton of fun! 

Yeah, I love SP1 ... starts off really technical and loose which becomes fast and then it goes into the big drop, becomes fast again before it goes into the ruins and all the small, fun jumps and drops to the end.

Yeah, I love SP1 ... starts off really technical and loose which becomes fast and then it goes into the big drop, becomes fast again before it goes into the ruins and all the small, fun jumps and drops to the end.

I am still waiting for you to build that feature in the ruins :ph34r:

Archived