Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

To all you Enduro's out there. We reckon at Hakahana Trails we can set out 3 seperate lines with at least 5-7 timed segments. (±2km/-200m). Its early days but we have been hard at work and have even arranged lift-ups and campsite. This is a flyer. We envisage a couple crazies for two days doing what they do best. But we need some help from some serious riders and to guarantee some numbers before we commit. Please contact me directly. Johan 0828896515

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi man, can you provide the guys that don't know the Hakahana trails with some more info?

+1 Sounds good, but your post is a bit vague... What exactly are you looking for? Do you want some riders to ride the trails and give feed back? Or do you want a commitment from riders to enter the event?

Either way I am keen would be awesome to have some decent enduro trails in GP :thumbup:

+1 Sounds good, but your post is a bit vague... What exactly are you looking for? Do you want some riders to ride the trails and give feed back? Or do you want a commitment from riders to enter the event?

Either way I am keen would be awesome to have some decent enduro trails in GP :thumbup:

hey Goose. Its an idea just born. I'd really like some feedback on the routes I have planned and their Enduro appropriateness in general. So at first maybe a visit or two from some riders to check out potential then we set a date for a get together. I'm working on the timing.

Hi man, can you provide the guys that don't know the Hakahana trails with some more info?

Hi. Ok. We've got a good mountain ±220m descent with up to 24% slopes. Max run lengths are about 2-2,5km but the beauty is three separate lines from the same origin with at least 5 timeable sections. Terrain is rocky and tough. The landowner has offered his truck and trailer to haul you back up and there is place to camp either at the Hakahana or at the apex of the trails. Sounds like fun.

Hi. Ok. We've got a good mountain ±220m descent with up to 24% slopes. Max run lengths are about 2-2,5km but the beauty is three separate lines from the same origin with at least 5 timeable sections. Terrain is rocky and tough. The landowner has offered his truck and trailer to haul you back up and there is place to camp either at the Hakahana or at the apex of the trails. Sounds like fun.

Hi Johan

I and a couple of friends will gladly come and check your proposed routes and help with route layout.

I'll sms you. (we based in Pta)

Regards

Christie

Hi Johan

I can get a bunch of Enduro loving riders (& trail builders) together and come test ride some routes for you. i love the idea of not having to ride back up :clap:

Regards

Sean

PS. if you get around 100 riders at an Enduro you are doing well.

Edited by SLiiick

Thanks guys. Great feedback/enthusiasm. Step 1 is come ride the rails and make comment suggestions. You welcome to give me a call for midweek rides if you like. Just wait for the rain to pass.

Awesome. Would love to come ride midweek when it's dry but apparently my friends have to work or something...

Thanks guys. Great feedback/enthusiasm. Step 1 is come ride the rails and make comment suggestions. You welcome to give me a call for midweek rides if you like. Just wait for the rain to pass.

Hi Johan,

Excellent idea!

I am pretty sure that if you set a time and date for a "test ride day" you should get minimum 10 enduro/trail riders out there.

If the trails are ready to be tested and shuttle ride could be arranged for this Saturday I am sure you will have a handfull of riders wanting to spend the day out there to try out the trails. :thumbup: