Strava Tech Help

Good day all.Using strava and up-loading GPX files from my Polar RCX5.Would like to know how to up-load my heart rate files as well as I would like to go premium and get the full benefits of the site.Thanks.

My HR is included in the GPX file I uploaded. but that is not a the same device

Before this one I had a Entry level Polar and I could only see the ave HR and MX HR after a ride.

It seems like you might have the same type of problem . From the Polar website :

Selecting the items and exporting them creates a “.HRM” and “.GPX” file. The HRM records the heart rate and time for the workout while the GPX records distance information.

From the BT Training Log section you can select Upload from the “jump to:” menu. From there you can select your HRM file and upload it to BT. Unfortunately this does not include the distance or map information due to a design issue with the device for 3rd party interfacing. Although that data can be added in and it does include heart rate by lap:

My HR is included in the GPX file I uploaded. but that is not a the same device

Before this one I had a Entry level Polar and I could only see the ave HR and MX HR after a ride.

It seems like you might have the same type of problem . From the Polar website :

Selecting the items and exporting them creates a “.HRM” and “.GPX” file. The HRM records the heart rate and time for the workout while the GPX records distance information.

From the BT Training Log section you can select Upload from the “jump to:” menu. From there you can select your HRM file and upload it to BT. Unfortunately this does not include the distance or map information due to a design issue with the device for 3rd party interfacing. Although that data can be added in and it does include heart rate by lap:

Thanks Buddy