Stolen Bikes and Kit, Wynberg - 23/3/14

Headshot

Keep an eye out if you are in the Cape Town area please.

Scum climbed into my walled and very private back yard area at 5am Sunday and took:

1. An old (1998) but under restoration Giant HT bike - gray unpainted ali, XT 26" wheels, RS Reba fork, Spaz Phenom seat and Spaz lock on grips on Ritchey WC bars and stem. This was a fun project bike that I had spent lots of fun time on and is greatly missed.

2. My sons old 20"Merida 7 spd kids MTB - hanging up ready for his brother in a few years, now gone.

3. My Camelbak Mule circa 2007 - orange and gray, with alloy Lezyne pump, tube, Tokai permit and greencard, blue and black Cape Storm bike windbreaker and pair of Darcs mirror cycle glasses.

4. Urge, Enduromatic helmet - black/yellow/red, no foam inserts as these were being washed.

PM me if you have any info. I will be checking the local usual suspects on an ongoing basis...

Thanks guys.

The 26er HT did not have brakes fitted yet but front wheel had a brand new C/L 160mm rotor fitted.