Cannondale 27.5/650b news

kosmonooit

A parody .. but funny ..

http://theteamrobot....year-award.html

Haha, that's funny. quite a cool looking fatbike. I like the semi roadie bars on that thing.

The others are shure to follow, but cannondale has been rather quiet about everything and kind of just launched the new bike, no leaked photos or anything.

Haha, that's funny. quite a cool looking fatbike. I like the semi roadie bars on that thing.

The others are shure to follow, but cannondale has been rather quiet about everything and kind of just launched the new bike, no leaked photos or anything.

A lot of manufactures will be doing about turns on wheel size in 2015 and 2016 model years.

29ers are costing them big bucks in the number of parts inventory they need. The big wheelers need wider hubs, which they're trying to introduce to the gravity crowd where bigger is better. Noe they have frame clearance issues.

Gearing for 26, 650b and 29 are different too so the chain ring issue mean much more variety in gearing. SRAM got away from it by going 1x11. It meant only front chainring size variety/ Shimano has 40x26 for 29er, 42x28 and 44x29!! front cranks options.

Cannondale wanted to go 27.5/650B a few years back but the Dorel deal meant they had to start following the market trends and not trying the lead. Only the last model year they started getting back into the innovation game. They also using dampers from X-fusion, SRAM RockShox and Fox. All these parts means a huge outlat in capitol that comes back more slowly because the market has too much choice. They will have to move back to standardisation and on the wheel size the 650b seems to be most favoured for the small and medium size bikes which are by far the volume sellers.