[Event] Enduroman South Africa

Orangeanvil

Event Name: Enduroman South Africa
When: 27 September 2014
Where: Franschhoek Wine Valley, Western Cape
Category: Multisport

Enduroman South Africa is an ultra cross triathlon being presented in the beautiful Franschhoek Wine Valley on 27 September 2014.

2.5KM SWIM | 92KM MTB | 21KM RUN - SOLO ENTRIES ONLY

Taking place around the stunning Berg River Dam and finishing on the La Roche Estate this physical and mental challenge is guaranteed to test and delight all multisport athletes.

Entries are limited to 300 participants so go to www.enduroman.co.za to secure your place on the start line for 2014.........

YOU KNOW YOU CAN

Go to Event Page

PRESS RELEASE

Entries have opened for the much anticipated Enduroman South Africa (ESA), to be hosted in the Franschhoek Wine Valley on 27 September 2014.

Including a 2.5km swim, 92km mountain bike and a 21 km trail run ESA is a first for the greater Cape Town area. “We are very excited about bringing ESA to Franschhoek and in fact being the first ultra distance off road triathlon for the region” says Glyn Broomberg, ESA Event Director, ”ESA has found a home in Franschhoek as we firmly believe that the region has the natural beauty to attract true endurance athletes as well as the community enthusiasm and spirit that goes with our philosophy of…. YOU KNOW YOU CAN.”

The limited entry field for 2014 will experience the beauty of the Berg River Dam, surrounding mountains and wine farms with the focus of the routes being placed on endurance capability rather than technical cycling or running ability. Spectator points will make the event very accessible to supporters, with the athletes passing through the finish venue a number of times before crossing the finish line.

“Franschhoek has many diverse trails and roads, all of which will make up the various routes for this years ESA. Although participants will need to be proficient on a mountain bike and there are a few single track sections , my focus has been on ensuring a true endurance challenge rather than making the route overly technical.” says Geddan Ruddock, ESA Route Director and local cycling enthusiast.

For more information please visit www.enduroman.co.za or email entries@orangeanvil.co.za.