Hi Hubbers

It is seldom that one comes across an on line dealer which not only backs the prodcucts it sell, but also goes the extra mile when it comes to delivering on promises.

Andre from K.Man is just such a dealer.

I had a problem with a T- 04 light supplied by K.Man.

I emailed Andre , who immediately responded to my query. I got no excuses , if buts or maybes.

Andre made an arrangement to deliver a replacement battery to my home at an agreed time ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY. I receievd my battery on time and as promised.

If anyone is considering purchasing a bike light , I have no hesitation in recomending Andre and K.Man lights.

Regards

Gavin Smith

Hi Hubbers

It is seldom that one comes across an on line dealer which not only backs the prodcucts it sell, but also goes the extra mile when it comes to delivering on promises.

Andre from K.Man is just such a dealer.

I had a problem with a T- 04 light supplied by K.Man.

I emailed Andre , who immediately responded to my query. I got no excuses , if buts or maybes.

Andre made an arrangement to deliver a replacement battery to my home at an agreed time ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY. I receievd my battery on time and as promised.

If anyone is considering purchasing a bike light , I have no hesitation in recomending Andre and K.Man lights.

Regards

Gavin Smith

Hi Gavin,

Thanks so much for you kind words, I really appreciate it! :) and thanks for the support!

@Meezo

The link to the website is www.kman.co.za.

Keep well!

Kind regards

Andre