Nissan Trailseeker 2 Hakahana

Muggins

I would say just show up. They open from 7h00. Maybe send a pm to hakahana trails. I'm sure Johan will reply with info.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing something on FB about Saturdays ride, go like their page and see whats going down.

Saturday's ride 21 June:

Hi guys. Ride off at 08h30 sharp tomorrow. Anyone welcome. This is just a easy-paced ride to experience the new trail section... PLEASE NOTE** Parts of this ride are being permitted by landowners on condition that I am present on the ride, So we will need to hang together until we are through the 'off-limits' section after which you are free to follow any of the other trails at your own pace. Ie. finish Rinkhals, add Red or take Blue home and have some fun on the 5,5km XC track (which forms part of the final stages of the Half-M). The new trail is no longer in the Half-M but worth the experience anyway...Latecomers will need to catch the group before the top of first climb to Rinkhals

Many thanks Johan for this morning's group ride, was so enjoyable ! The new section was pretty exciting to say the least, thanks to you and the team for all the work cutting it out. Let us know if you post any of your Go Pro footage from the ride ?

How many of you ended up riding? If I wasn't bikeless I would have been there. I think that group ride once a month is a very good idea.

How many of you ended up riding? If I wasn't bikeless I would have been there. I think that group ride once a month is a very good idea.

Hey gred

Hey Muggins you missed a good outing. Ended up 20 or so. Am definitely going to set this up as a new format. Really nice to ride in a bigger group..Ages from 15-50 years

Hey gredHey Muggins you missed a good outing. Ended up 20 or so. Am definitely going to set this up as a new format. Really nice to ride in a bigger group..Ages from 15-50 years

50 years ... that was me ha ha !

Hakahana 70km marathon entry for sale.

Price R180 (face value)

Moving that weekend so unable to do the race.

Contact mjhaack@gmail.com

50 years ... that was me ha ha !

Well nothing wrong with that. How was that rock bed path on the new section?

Well nothing wrong with that. How was that rock bed path on the new section?

Are you talking about the section on Rinkals where Nofearnofun, Murray_lotus7, Sidewinder and myself were building a new straighter line through one of the rock gardens?

Almost everyone we saw battled with that section. Most walked it.

Edited by SLiiick

Johan, any pics from yesterday's ride ? Someone said there was a pic from the start on your Facebook page but I can't seem to find it ?

Sorry, it posted the last message twice and I can't seem to delete this one ...

Edited by Trelawney

Are you talking about the section on Rinkals where Nofearnofun, Murray_lotus7, Sidewinder and myself were building a new straighter line through one of the rock gardens?

Almost everyone we saw battled with that section. Most walked it.

No sliiick. This is the new kloof. waiting for you to heal first...

Johan, any pics from yesterday's ride ? Someone said there was a pic from the start on your Facebook page but I can't seem to find it ?

done. Will try put a little vid together too.