LOL - Noob mistake, take the green route when you intend yellow...

Douw Gerber

The above just happened to me at Thaba Trails - At some point I realised I was ont he wrong trail, so I though let me go to blue - big mistake - even worse... Anyway made it safely back after riding down and walking up that koppie I dunno how many times... not a good experience at all - thought I was gonna pass out and be eaten by a jackal - but so you learn.

Respect to the guys who ride those trails...

Cheers

Douw

The above just happened to me at Thaba Trails - At some point I realised I was ont he wrong trail, so I though let me go to blue - big mistake - even worse... Anyway made it safely back after riding down and walking up that koppie I dunno how many times... not a good experience at all - thought I was gonna pass out and be eaten by a jackal - but so you learn.

Respect to the guys who ride those trails...

Cheers

Douw

Bwahahaha. Dont worry. First time i rode at Thaba it took me 2:35 to finish green. Felt likw i was going to die. 3 months later did a 1:10 on green missing 2 lowest gears because of deraillieur issues. Like they say it never gets easier you just get stronger. Any ride is a good ride :)

Also first race ever I turned too early cut out 10km and ended up ahead od the leaders......felt like quitw a knob