[Event] Isuzu 3 Towers Stage Race

Mark Meyer

Event Name: Isuzu 3 Towers Stage Race
When: 3 October 2014 - 5 October 2014
Where: Mankele MTB, Nelspruit, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

Isuzu 3 Towers Stage Race (70km's per day)

Isuzu 3 Towers Challenge (50km's per day)

Isuzu 3 Towers Mncane (34km's per day)

Go to Event Page

• 2 weeks later...

Will also be our first stage race...we were contemplating the 70 but ended up entering the 50. Does anyone have any idea how the stages compare to the mankele purple route? We cycled that a few months ago and didn't expect it to be so rough!! Any tips for a first stage race?

• 3 weeks later...

Will also be our first stage race...we were contemplating the 70 but ended up entering the 50. Does anyone have any idea how the stages compare to the mankele purple route? We cycled that a few months ago and didn't expect it to be so rough!! Any tips for a first stage race?

Good call on doing the Challenge. Purple is part of one of the stage 1. If you do some good prep work then you will be fine. All the big climbs have good rewards. Stage racing is the best thing ever. Eat well at the event and your body will just keep going. EAT EAT EAT!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK SO I GOT A ENTRY AND 2  1 HOTEL ROOM (MERCURE HOTEL) FOR SALE PM IF YOU KEEN, DONT BOTHER WITH STOOPID LOW OFFERS YOU KNOW WHAT THE ENTRIES COST THATS WHAT I WANT OR IT CAN GO UNUSED

Edited by DIPSLICK