Hero Adventure Park, Heia Safari: Great Work

ByronH

I have been so impressed over the past year at this adventure venue. My love for this place started with last year's warrior race, and I have returned again and again with my MTB.

The quality of the trails is exceptionally balanced between distance, technicality and fun. They have been continually and consistently upgrading and lengthening the trails whilst ensuring good signage and maintenance on the existing ones.

Many MTBers love the yellow route for its flow and moderate challenge, and so do I. But today I rode the upgraded red and black route. Wow.

Those trails have become so enjoyable through flow, challenging gradients, strategic rock drop-offs, dips, tight downhill dipped corners, river crossings, etc.

My lungs we're bust after those 20kms! And only an average speed of 12.6.

If you have not tried out Hero Adventure park, you really must give it a go!!

Ps. They're really active on Facebook as well.

I have been so impressed over the past year at this adventure venue. My love for this place started with last year's warrior race, and I have returned again and again with my MTB.

The quality of the trails is exceptionally balanced between distance, technicality and fun. They have been continually and consistently upgrading and lengthening the trails whilst ensuring good signage and maintenance on the existing ones.

Many MTBers love the yellow route for its flow and moderate challenge, and so do I. But today I rode the upgraded red and black route. Wow.

Those trails have become so enjoyable through flow, challenging gradients, strategic rock drop-offs, dips, tight downhill dipped corners, river crossings, etc.

My lungs we're bust after those 20kms! And only an average speed of 12.6.

If you have not tried out Hero Adventure park, you really must give it a go!!

Ps. They're really active on Facebook as well.

Hay , don't over-sell this lekker venue. Lets keep it a secret. Haha

Thanks for the awesome Review , sooo cool to hear that we are doing something right . the team works really hard on the trails and ideas and we show them every comment ,

there are some amazing plans , BIG plan so keep an eye out and look forward to allot more great times . just a side note , check out our 1st Zero-2-Hero MTB Festival on the 9th August

entries at www.cycleevents.co.za . really going to pull out all the stops to make this something special 50km , 25km , 6km kiddies and even a little ones pump track challenge