Entry 27.5 dual and 29er dual's

awesme

I'm 1,83m and loving the anthem 27.5. Great spec for well under 30k, almost full XT (baring FD & Shifters)

Giant riders are level-headed people - we recognize and give credit where it's due - RESPECTA!!!. I for one love my Anthem and won't slay the Spaz cause I haven't ridden it. Buddy of mine is looking at a Spaz Camber (we ride together and favour similar type riding etc.) so will either be VERY happy with the Anthem OR VERY jealous in a few weeks...

Giant riders are level-headed people - we recognize and give credit where it's due - RESPECTA!!!. I for one love my Anthem and won't slay the Spaz cause I haven't ridden it. Buddy of mine is looking at a Spaz Camber (we ride together and favour similar type riding etc.) so will either be VERY happy with the Anthem OR VERY jealous in a few weeks...

I have both these Anthem x1 29er and just bought a 2014 Spaz Camber Comp Carbon for 29K the Anthem is great quick good climber must change brakes. Spaz much more compact light quick and nimble on trails BTW I did take off my XT brakes and Crest wheels from Anthem and placed on Spaz. Carbon is a big change on feel but I do feel the gearing is a little too easy.A quick question to some Hubbers what size chain ring can I change to have a stiffer gearing