The Wik Offroad Triathlon - Magoebaskloof 22 March 2015

CyberSakkie

The date for "The Wik" Offroad triathlon, at Stanford Lake College in Magoebaskloof has been announced - 22 March 2015.  

This race has been my target since last year for my very first triathlon, and training is going great.  

Has anyone done this race before, or doing it this year?  Any insights, tips or comments welcome!

Lots of sunblock and lots of fluids...it gets really hot in Tzaneen..and do some hill training, because you will probably be riding in Magoebaskloof area..

Offroad, here's the link.  http://swillson.wix.com/slctrichallenge#!the-wik-offroad-triathlon/cjg9

The page does not list the 2015 info yet, but the SLC Tri Challenge did post the 2015 date on their FB page.  

I'm from Tzaneen originally, know the heat, just not used to it any more!  Did the MTB Challenge in Magoebas last year, and those hills were tough!  Looking forward to a lekker race though.

Archived