Bid to accompany Etixx Quick Step at Tour de France

News bot

The opportunity of a lifetime for any cycling enthusiast to accompany Etixx Quick Step Pro Cycling Team during this year’s Tour de France is up for auction at an event to be held at Klein Constantia on Friday, 6 March. The informal cocktail event will be in aid of Francois Pienaar’s brainchild MAD CHARITY™ (Make A Difference). This year, Mark Cavendish, one of Etixx - Quick-Step’s biggest, his lead-out man, Mark Renshaw and five-time Tour de France winner Eddy Merckx, the undisputed greatest pro cyclist of all-time, will be guests of honour at the event.

Click here to view the article

That photo of cav.... looks a little "fisheye".. can anyone tell me if that was taken with a gopro or was that from a more professional stills cam? Awesome shot !

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the trip overseas this bike will be actioned as well....☺Not a Venge tho ..but the Tarmac will do...???? Dropping those bidons in the Pelton. .might be a problem....????

post-10302-0-02289600-1424249572_thumb.jpg

post-10302-0-21932800-1424249604_thumb.jpg

Edited by urbanroyal