Clarens MTB trails

JLK

Good day all,

Were going to Clarens for the weekend to attend the Clarens Craft Beer Fest. We though while we are there we could go do some riding. Are there any popular trails in and around clarens? If so, where can we get a map/more information.

Thanks in advance!

Good day all,

Were going to Clarens for the weekend to attend the Clarens Craft Beer Fest. We though while we are there we could go do some riding. Are there any popular trails in and around clarens? If so, where can we get a map/more information.

Thanks in advance!

Haven't been there myself, but maybe the below guys can help..

Also, Strava heat map shows a lot of activity to the west of Clarens, maybe try pull some gps files off it.

http://www.clarensxtreme.co.za/mtb.php

post-49286-0-01730300-1424868609_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raydek

There are some awesome riding around that area... Olly at clarensxstreme will sort you out!

If i was going for the beer fest, cycling would certainly interfere with the festivities...unless you use the cycling to ridyou of the hangover...in that case i would follow rouxtjies advice of a monster and a pie prior or mid ride...