Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

As far as I know only jetline

Thanks. I wish I could learn to smile for these pictures...always with a suffering race face!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I wish I could learn to smile for these pictures...always with a suffering race face!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Maybe next time [emoji6]

I need to photoshop my day 2 pics as my face looks like a tomato in all of them.

They actually took some nice photos.  Was just hoping to see the one on the berms, but that's not there.

I need to photoshop my day 2 pics as my face looks like a tomato in all of them.

They actually took some nice photos. Was just hoping to see the one on the berms, but that's not there.

Ha.. there is one of me on the one berm.. also 1 of me almost crashing into the Tugela. . That silly tree gets me every time..I am always having so much fun that I forget to slow down.

I battle to upload the GoPro footage.. it takes for bloody ever.

I should maybe consider reading up how to do it properly hey

I don't see it?

Are you still recovering............ :eek:  :eek: ??

Let me roll that small rock in your path........just to make it interesting.......lastige klippie in die middel van die pad.

Let me roll that small rock in your path........just to make it interesting.......lastige klippie in die middel van die pad.

I guess something happened just before the restart? Are we watching the same video???

I battle to upload the GoPro footage.. it takes for bloody ever.

I should maybe consider reading up how to do it properly hey

Yes, editing the video spoils the quality. I just load the raw file and leave it for two nights. With YouTube you can stop the video and if you upload the same video it starts again where you left off, you have 24 hours to do this. So I load half one night and the other half the next.

OOOOOOOOOooo...Now I see the rock rolling at around 5:50 for me.

Sorry, thought you fell just before the restart....bit slow!

do the 2 day riders also do Puffadder? In the past (5 years or so) they went around it and missed a good downhill!

Candy, did you ever see the puffadder it got its name from?

Second biggest I've ever seen.

Biggest I ever saw was on everest, motivates you not to fall on your way down ;)

Candy, did you ever see the puffadder it got its name from?

Second biggest I've ever seen.

Biggest I ever saw was on everest, motivates you not to fall on your way down ;)

heavens im glad I didnt!!

Archived