Northerns Quickie ..

FASST

Hey Guys.

Who's racing this one .. ?

http://www.northernfarm.co.za/images/NFQuickie.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not paying R200 to ride a trail I normally pay R25 for. Also usually so congested that I'd rather not waste my time.

Not paying R200 to ride a trail I normally pay R25 for. Also usually so congested that I'd rather not waste my time.

Sad but yes. Northens is the best if there is a big race on elsewhere

Decided to do the 55km on Sunday to get time in the saddle.  Any reviews on this specific route will be appreciated.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh.  The race atmosphere is different to a social ride.  You push that little bit harder and don't stop as often to smell the daisies.  As for the route - well the single track has expanded almost every time I've ridden there in the past few months and you can be sure that the race will not be 100% the usual.

Traffic for getting in and out is however a total disaster, so hope they somehow figure that one out.

Guest notmyname

I think you guys are being a bit harsh. The race atmosphere is different to a social ride. You push that little bit harder and don't stop as often to smell the daisies. As for the route - well the single track has expanded almost every time I've ridden there in the past few months and you can be sure that the race will not be 100% the usual.

Traffic for getting in and out is however a total disaster, so hope they somehow figure that one out.

I wouldn't take PoiZoNouZ' opinion to seriously. He rides a fatbike...

I wouldn't take PoiZoNouZ' opinion to seriously. He rides a fatbike...

Haha not all the time!

Although the farm is awesome on the fatty, tempted to enter the 30 and have fun!

Did last years and not an intense ride but great to get mileage on the legs. Definitely a lot of congestion though.

Any one got any seeding email?

How would they work out your seeding ? League or do you submit a time ?

Guest notmyname

Anyone looking to get an entry I have one for sale. Buddy hasn't quite recovered from an off.

Archived