port elizabeth group rides mountain bike

Riaan Pio

Hi I am new in mountain biking just want to know where can I join for rides,in the morning I do ride with the  05:30 BP Walmer bunch (road bike) but want to mountain bike ride after 17:00?

Hi TCR

i think you can't go wrong contacting Brad Jackson at Mountain Events.

082 651 9182

i'm sure he could point you in the wright direction

theres the fat tracks group as well.  check on face book.

next week the 6pm kragga kamma to ladyslipper is back on.  2h30 ride.   check the coimbra fb page

Fat tracks wage slaves ride is on a Wednesday if I am correct. Through the Baakens Valley.

Fat tracks wage slaves ride is on a Wednesday if I am correct. Through the Baakens Valley.

that is correct.  just go on their group and ask to be added to the whatsapp group.  they have a ride this weekend as well

Hi to all, did my first night ride yesterday76Kms--2.5hours from Kragga kamma spar 06:00 what a awesome ride thanks Coimbra

On what days of the week do you guys ride from the Kragga Kamma Spar, and is it every week? Keen to join you guys now and then!!

On what days of the week do you guys ride from the Kragga Kamma Spar, and is it every week? Keen to join you guys now and then!!

every Tuesday 18:00 to slipperfields  and back around 70km check Coimbra on facebook

NB charge you light last night we were back 20:30

every Tuesday 18:00 to slipperfields  and back around 70km check Coimbra on facebook

NB charge you light last night we were back 20:30

Cool...will join up with you guys soon!!!

Hi to all, did my first night ride yesterday76Kms--2.5hours from Kragga kamma spar 06:00 what a awesome ride thanks Coimbra

Close to 30km/h avg....sounds more like a road ride than mtb??

Close to 30km/h avg....sounds more like a road ride than mtb??

Mostly gravel roads. The guys ride quite fast and some guys treat it like a Wednesday morning Marine ride.