Bibs for tall and skinny

igg

Popped into cyclelab earlier. They had a ton more stock of the Assos on special... so I grabbed one.

Legs are a touch short but not too bad. Oh well, can't win em all. I can see why everyone raves about them though; I might just have to go back for another after I test them out tomorrow.

Cuore also fit me really well. No Italian brands in sight except on the discount rack... but S and XXXXXXL don't fit all that well.

Thanks for the suggestions; does anyone know stores that carry a lot of the Italian brands? I know cyclelab carries a bunch.

Assos is unfortunately out my price range, and the ones that were on special everywhere are completely sold out :(.

Where are you based and I could possible direct you to a Santini Dealer?

Where are you based and I could possible direct you to a Santini Dealer?

Fourways

Thanks for the suggestions; does anyone know stores that carry a lot of the Italian brands? I know cyclelab carries a bunch.

Assos is unfortunately out my price range, and the ones that were on special everywhere are completely sold out :(.

Tony Impey carries some. 

I'm 191cm tall 34" waist Vermarc is King bicyclegear.co.za

@Jakkels, @Nonky and @Speeltyd, thanks for the mention and likes. Next time you are in the market for a pair of Vermarc bibs, drop us an email globalexsa@mweb.co.za. We will look after you!

@Jakkels, @Nonky and @Speeltyd, thanks for the mention and likes. Next time you are in the market for a pair of Vermarc bibs, drop us an email globalexsa@mweb.co.za. We will look after you!

Thanks will be in touch soon...Winter is coming!

Archived