Mellow Velo Broadacres

peterjohn

Ever since they opened the service levels at Mellow Velo Broadacres have only been rivalled by the friendly reception given by all the staff when you enter the store

Chatting amongst my regular riding group over the past weekend it struck me that the level of service being enjoyed by all of us from this store has been exceptional to say the least with each mate (8 of us in total) recalling an instance that they had experienced and how that had left them walking away thinking how awesome this store is.

My personal experience:

I wanted to buy a new MOMSEN team issue and ordered it on Friday morning, collected it on Friday afternoon, did a ride on Saturday, dropped it off for a some adjustments after the ride, collected it on Sunday morning at 6:30 for the next ride, afterwards had a few more minor adjustments done snd now she is running perfectly.  The service levels throughout the process were impeccable and they now have a customer for life.

If you live in the area this is the place to take your bike and if not it is still worth the drive.

Thanks for the moving into my neighbourhood.

Peter

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to give the shop a thumbs up.!!!

Nice variety, good friendly service and the staff know their stuff.

Got back to me on an out of stock item the next day.

Homely feel to the shop as well, you don't feel out of place browsing around.

Nice!!!

• 2 months later...

Took a chance today after a ride with gear issues and arrived at the shop at 12h55. Being a Sunday they close at 13h00 and were locking up. Nevertheless, I was greated with a smile and the took the time to check out my bike.

Thanks guys. I will certainly be back.

Archived