The end of Marzocchi?

popcorn_skollie

Thank f@#$ for that. Just got a new 350 installed and loving it.

Would be a real pity if there weren't any support for it.

Thank f@#$ for that. Just got a new 350 installed and loving it.

Would be a real pity if there weren't any support for it.

and where did you get that from?

Guest notmyname

remember when everyone had one of these.....

http://stwww.bikemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Z1AD.jpg

Jip. I had a red one.

Wiggle.

The CR seems very appealing. Especially when you look at the prices of the alternatives.

NCR and the espresso stuff are quite pricey though. Almost pike pricey. 

What other forks have you felt for comparison and how does it fair against them?

The CR seems very appealing. Especially when you look at the prices of the alternatives.

NCR and the espresso stuff are quite pricey though. Almost pike pricey. 

What other forks have you felt for comparison and how does it fair against them?

The NCR is pricey but it was on sale -40% or so, so it turned out a little cheaper than a Pike. I've not tried any other fork in a similar category. I simply have a penchant for Marzocchi. The first I had was a Z2 Atom 80 and I still remember my first ride on it. Amazeballs! I read some of the reviews on the 350 and the overall opinion was that it was on par with the Pike vs Fox vs Manitou etc. All top class but with little differences. Given that I am not a top level rider I doubt I would notice the difference with any of the others.

But: here is the really important part. I was not happy with the stock Fox Evolution that I had. Droo of StokeSuspension "suggested" to get rid of the Evolution asap and buy a Pike. So I took some of his advice. I've yet to get her out on something really entertaining, but so far I am blown away. Riding the very loose stuff on Table Mtn feels really controlled, which is a far cry from the previous experience. And this running at the recommended pressure (way too hard). 

At any rate I'm happy with it so far. It'll be a long time before I push it to its' limits, but until then I will simply enjoy it regardless.

And it looks very pretty too.

I can't help but feel that Marz is being coy with twitter and instagram updates

Despite Pinkbikes inteview on their pending demise. 

It looks like business as usual.

http://i.imgur.com/ER1rbzC.jpg

They are all set for Saturday's worldcup in Mont Sainte Anne

Archived