Where to get shock seal kits

clyde79

I have tried searching the forums for information but I haven't found too much.

Where does everyone (that does these jobs themselves) source seal kits for a shock service?

My DT Swiss M210 has starting leaking air,  not badly, so I can still pump it up and ride at the moment. But I don't seem to be able to find any information on where to get a service kit. It looks like an easy job to do but I just don't know where to get the parts!

I'm sure there are plenty that have managed to do this themselves, so any help would be appreciated!

Scott SA are the DT agents.  Probably best to send it in as there are a number of kits that have varied over time.  The wiper seal differs from year to year.  You can remove the air can and replace the main air piston seal with an O or quad ring and just clean your wiper. 

I bought the last time I ordered from Probikeshop...they usually have a big sale on a lot of things so makes it worth it so order some other things too (like brake sets!).... :devil:

Most people get delivery withon 2 days, I wasnt that lucky with them.

Thanks for the info.

I'll check out Probikeshop and see what I can find.

I reckon I'm going to pull it apart, replace what I can. If I don't come right then I'll send it in. At least I'll have a better understanding of the parts and work involved after I have tried.

DT seal kits are ridiculously expensive. And the seals are fiddly to install and often fail again in a month or two. Rather send it in and let Probike sort it out for you.