Beginner Cycle- Emmarentia Dam/Alberts Farm

Mrs_Bok

Hi there. 

Any beginner cycling groups riding from Victory Park, Linden, Parkhurst or nearby? 

Or any beginners interested in cycling during the week, either early morning (5 or 6am) or late afternoon from 4pm?

Probably cycling slower than 20km/h.... Just started mtb again after 18 months so looking for something chilled to get back into things. 

Have seen several female mtb groups around Emmarentia Dam and Alberts farm but have no idea how to contact them. If anyone can get me into contact with them, would be most appreciated!

Go and have a chat to Jonene at Linden cycles - she will most likely know of a ladies group or two.

And as an alternate - go and make friends with the guys at the Trailhead - they may also know some groups.

Otherwise Amy at overthebars.co.za - she hangs out at sprocket and jack a lot... :)

There's a pink Ladies cycling group who ride every Thursday between 8am and 10am from The Trailhead.

Two or three evenings per week the Cyclopaths ride from about 5pm.

Thanks for the tips. Will chat to Linden cycles and check out the Cyclopaths. Most appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Archived