[Event] Gouritz Bio MTB Relay

TriSport

Event Name: Gouritz Bio MTB Relay
When: 15 April 2016 - 17 April 2016
Where: Montagu, Gauteng
Category: MTB

A FUN and Corporate MTB event of 3 days with your company or just with your friends. 3 Days of riding in the Gouritz Bioshpere with your friends or your company as a Corporate Team, or as a Solo. The event will alternate each year from place to place, but will be hosted each year in the Gouritz Bioshpere. The Gouritz Bioshpere is one of the biggest Biospheres in the World and includes the following towns: Montagu, Swellendam, Barrydale, Ladysmith, Prince Albert, Oudtshoorn, Mosselbay, Uniondale, De Rust.

Date: 15,16,17 April 2016

Venue: Montagu – Swellendam – Barrydale

Event Format: Solo’s, Relay Teams and Teams Distances: TBA – not more than 70km a day

Terrain: Gravel roads and quite tar road sections, NO major roads, No technical riding Entry Fees: Includes Entry only, No accommodation and No meals Relay Team of 3: Each Rider are allowed to do just 1 day – R 1800 per team

Team: Each rider ride each day- R 4000 per team (2 or 3)

Solo: You ride for your company or for yourself: R 1500

Tented Accommodation: R 900 pp for 3 nights, includes a Matrass and tent Each Team are allow to display there branding at the start and finish of each day’s ride. There will be a professional Photographer and Videographer which will showcase you as a team. Each Team will receive a photo CD and Video after the event.

Go to Event Page

Archived