MTB Training Group East/South JHB

Riaan85

Hi guys and gals

Im looking for someone or a group to train with over weekends.

I stay in Edenvale and usually ride modderfontein, but would like to also do Thaba Trails, the Spruit and BRB.

I ride a relatively quick pace but by no means a racing snake ;)

Look forward to hearing from you

Riaan

I ride Modder a lot as well. You more than welcome to cycle with the group of mates i'm in. PM me with your contact details?

We riding Modder this Sat 6:30.

I wanted to start a topic on this as well Riaan.

Another question,are there any MTB clubs in the edenvale area, I stay in Hurlyvale. Looking to also ride during the week.

This sounds promising. I would like to join a group in the east also.

MTB:

Big Red Barn

Modderfontein

Spruit

Thaba

Benoni Country Club

We should try organise group rides over weekends at these locations. We can attempt possibly Saturdays or Sundays once we can get a couple of group rides going.

Also if you have a recent event and time as your reference for those that are a bit quicker/slower etc.

Two groups leave Finishline Cycles on Saterday mornigs arround 6am

One pure racing snakes the other somewhat slower.  The routes are all off road and veary between 70k to 110k

There's also the DOC MTB group that rides from Rietvlei just search DOC Cycling on

Facebook.

If you people are interested in joining our group then send me a M with your cell and i'll add you too our group. We try vary our rides and distances and have all fitness level people riding in the group.

Cheers

Awesome, I've sent you a message! Will also look into the other suggestions posted!

Archived