ETIXX – QUICK-STEP & SCICON ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP

ASG

Scicon and professional road cycling team Etixx – Quick-Step today announce their new partnership for 2016. The partnership which begins this season will see Scicon to equip the team and all riders with AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bags providing safe and convenient bike transport for global travel with team bikes. Athletes like Tom Boonen, Tony Martin and Michal Kwiatkowski will be safely transporting their Specialized bikes to training camps and races in the AeroComfort 2.0 TSA in special team design.

"We are very pleased to be partnering with Etixx – Quick-step. This is a further statement of our commitment to professional road cycling and reaffirms our position as the global leading brand of bike bags and bike cases. Patrick Lefevere’s program is positioned at the top of the sport for decades and this is something we ant to be part of and help to support with our product."

See more

Archived