Croc2Croc: A unique approach taking boutique MTB stage events to the next level

News bot

I go and ride in these valleys a couple of times a year and always go to this resort for a meal.

There are some excellent forestry roads with serious ascents/descents. One section is about 8kms with 600m of altitude difference. Another is 2kms with 280m altitude difference.

I look forward to seeing the Strava maps as I am there on 11-12 June with my bike.

My profile photo was taken at the start from my friend's smallholding in the one valley

Edited by I FLY

We all know that MTB has become the new ‘golf’ of corporate entertainment. According to Erasmus “many companies are searching for new ways to provide a client focused experience.

in other words loads of corporate types on Spec expensive bikes they don't know how to ride. No thanks

Crocs in the Goodie Bag?

We also do some 3D compound bow shooting.

One of the targets was a full size crocodile which was set up next to a stream. After one heavy storm it was washed down the stream towards the Kwena Dam. So if you see a croc it may or may not be real.

We all know that MTB has become the new ‘golf’ of corporate entertainment. According to Erasmus “many companies are searching for new ways to provide a client focused experience.

in other words loads of corporate types on Spec expensive bikes they don't know how to ride. No thanks

If you don't think this it fits your profile of riding, don't go...I'm with you on the high value bikes that people can't ride. But then I think most bikes are never used within their ability!

You got to start some where some time. We can't all be expert riders the first time you climb on the bike... 

• 1 month later...