Very long.. and Sagan again isolated. . His team mates better get back there..

Wind is apparently hectic out there

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing to see the work rate in a race like this. How much effort to stay with the group and find a wheel. Wind is really hurting today.

Amazing to see the work rate in a race like this. How much effort to stay with the group and find a wheel. Wind is really hurting today.

Shees that was crazy. .

Not long to the first climbs. It is going to be very intense. Love these Belgian classics.

Yip

Who is this hard man looking after Boassan Hagen?

Can't see

Is it maybe Farrar

Long hair?

There is no sign of Nacer Bouhanni yet. It appears he has missed out on the split in the bunch. He was a late edition to this race after he missed out on Milan-San Remo glory. He'll have his team working hard to bring this split back.

Outside of Belgium, and Nair Quintana has just won the Volta a Catalunya with Alexei Tsatevich took the final stage. You can read the report here.

117km remaining from 243km

A problem for Fabian Cancellara. Unlike Friday, his team are quickly with him and he's sorted.

The front peloton has made contact with the escapees. There's still 113km and plenty of action to come.

""I had a cold after Milan-San Remo so I didn’t feel like I was ready to race on Friday. I am feeling better now and hopefully I’m ready to race... I’ve won once before and you have to be up front to make the split in the cross winds. It’s pretty windy today. Hopefully it will be ok. Last year was not so great."

EBH

Trek really shutting things down on the climbs. Getting 3 or 4 riders in front on the narrow road and controlling it very tightly. Clearly have some plan

108km remaining from 243km

Riders are getting shed from this front group. 54 seconds now separate the first and second groups on the road.

Archived