[Event] Benguela Cove Cross Tri

TriSport

Event Name: Benguela Cove Cross Tri
When: 4 February 2017
Where: Benguela Cove Wine Estate, Western Cape
Category: Multisport

Exciting and Fast Cross Triathlon close to Hermanus at Benguela Cove Wine Estate. Swim in the Botrivier lagoon (salty water), cycle on the Benguela Wine Estate between the vineyards and run on the Estate. At all times while you cycle or run you will have the most amazing scenery with the lagoon and the mountains in the background. This will be a very fast triathlon with very little elevation, see the profiles. The cycling route and run routes are not technical and the water is salty. This is a great Cross triathlon to use as training for the rest of your season. Please note: Minimum age 15

Date: 4 February 2017

Time: 7.30 and 9 am

Venue: Benguela Cove, Hermanus, Western Cape

Event Format: Solo’s, minimum age 15

Distances: Please note minimim age 15. Age 15 to 17 are not allowed to enter the Sprint Tri

Swim : 500m or 950m

Cycle : 9km or 18km (2 x laps of 9km)

Run : 2km or 5,5km Entry Fees for WP Triathlon Members (Day License R30 extra to be paid at Registration):

Sprint: R300

Super Sprint: R150

Pre-Entries close on Wednesday 1st February, Only 500 entries available, Day Entries available if 500 not reached at R50 extra per entry on the day. The boat club on Benguela Cove will be the Triathlon area. Ample parking will be available on the Estate at the Wine Tasting room and Restaurant, about 500m away from Transition area. Please see Benguela RACE RULES – Off Road Triathlon for rules and regulations of the event.

Go to Event Page

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...