Need advice on a bike

crusader4Christ

Hi there

I want to buy a bicycle to ride to work and back, but i think i must take a mountain bike if i want to go off road and think it would suit me better because i am 1,88m and weigh 130kgs. I dont want to do compititions or down hill etc. mostly for fitniss to school and maybe start a hobby but nothing hectic down and up mountains etc.Can you please give me specific bike brands and models which i can consider. Im probably going to buy a second hand bike, because cash is low, so im thinking in a range of R3000-max R5000 for a second hand bike, i know i wont get a new one for that price. So if anybody can help i would appreciate it.

Thanx

Hi,

Have a look at the classifieds for loads of 2nd hand options.  Good alu frame and if you can one with disc brakes will be a good start.

Thanks and other options?

Don't see others in your price range and size on the hub at the moment. Like nonky said, its a lot of bike for the money!