Buying a Second Bike

Howsit All, I know these questions get posted all the time but heres another one, I am looking to buy a second bike i want to getting into Downhill and some Enduro Riding maybe enter an Enduro event or 2 at Haka Hana. I have been looking at the Following https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/198607-mongoose-pinnr-price-drop/ As it is a Secondry Bike it Will only be for the odd downhill ride and wont be used daily i Have a Hardtail that i will use for my day to day riding and Normal trail Riding i just wanted to Hear what peoples opinions are and if anyone could post some reviews and what to have a look at . On the sizing side i am i.78m Tall and the Bike is a Medium i am a fairly large build but not very big i weigh in at around 78 to 80 Kg any advise or comments will be appreciated 

Shot Guys

Generally speaking, I'd say you're between a medium and a large in terms of bike frame size so it would boil down to case and point for any bike you look at. The pinn'rs front centre is generally a little short even for a medium. I would guess that you'd feel more comfortable on a large. But I might be wrong. You'd have to ride it to know for sure.

I wouldn't suggest this bike for an enduro. Unless you're prepared to push it up most of the time. Great for smashing it on the downs. But a dog on the ups. I'm not saying she can't climb. She could, I guess. But she nor you would like it for very long. 

She'll make a great shuttle bike though especially at a place like hakahana.

Assuming the bikes is good shape. I think its a lekker deal.

Hey guys Would really appreciate some feedback and thoughts whatever they may be Thanks Popcorn_Skollie Appreciate the info Ive had a look into the weight and sho it is a heavy bike but still keen on getting it just going to HTFU

Edited by The Flying German