Centurion road rides

Bru1991

Hi guys.

This is actually for the Zennex guys.

When do you ride, what times etc.

Everybody knows that the group rides but nobody can tell me when or how late etc.

Thank you

Hi guys.

This is actually for the Zennex guys.

When do you ride, what times etc.

Everybody knows that the group rides but nobody can tell me when or how late etc.

Thank you

Hi as far as I know weekdays start at 05h00 not sure about Mondays but definitely from Tuesday to Friday 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi as far as I know weekdays start at 05h00 not sure about Mondays but definitely from Tuesday to Friday 

Correct - 5am weekdays, no ride on Monday. Tuesday - Klapperkop repeats x3, Weds fast and flattish, Thursday used to be easier day around Hatfield, Friday coffee ride, Saturdays are arranged during the week, Sundays start at 05h30 from Zenex - easyish ride around Wonderboom airport.

What are the ave speeds that the Zenex guys are doing? Would love to join, but need to know if I will be to slow etc

What are the ave speeds that the Zenex guys are doing? Would love to join, but need to know if I will be to slow etc

All depends on the day you ride but Tuesdays ±27-30kph, Wednesday ±32-35kph and Thursdays ±28-30kph. Weekends Saturdays 100km + normally probably above 30kph and Sundays ± 28-30kph.  

All depends on the day you ride but Tuesdays ±27-30kph, Wednesday ±32-35kph and Thursdays ±28-30kph. Weekends Saturdays 100km + normally probably above 30kph and Sundays ± 28-30kph.  

Thanks a lot for this info.

May I join you guys? I will be relocating to that side end of this month. I will mostly likely start on Thursday, Wed if I am lucky.

Where do you guys meet exactly, is there parking and when do you get back? Asking these so I know if I will make it back to start my day at work.

Thanks a lot for this info.

May I join you guys? I will be relocating to that side end of this month. I will mostly likely start on Thursday, Wed if I am lucky.

Where do you guys meet exactly, is there parking and when do you get back? Asking these so I know if I will make it back to start my day at work.

Any one welcome to join. Meet at corner of Jean Ave and Rabie Street at Zenex garage at 04:55 to leave at 05:00. Yes there are one or two who stop at the garage however most of guys ride to the garage with there bikes. We normally get back around 06:30-07:00

With this mornings ride through Klapperkop, me and the wife passed the Zenex garage at about 06h30  / 06h40 on our way home after the ride.

If you are aiming for a sub 2:40 for the 947 then you might sit in front of the group here and there, otherwise you will be just fine

If you are aiming for a sub 2:40 for the 947 then you might sit in front of the group here and there, otherwise you will be just fine

Now I'm scared.  :huh:

Now I'm scared.  :huh:

There are just a couple of guys making it hard, the rest of us just enjoy holding on to their wheels...

There are just a couple of guys making it hard, the rest of us just enjoy holding on to their wheels...

Sounds hard and fun. I'll definitely give this a try.. if I can hang on:clap:

Archived