DaBomb SA

popcorn_skollie

I've dealt with numerous online stores before. I've gone through the pain of return policies and handling fees. Enough of it to discourage you from any sort of after sales correspondence. Whats more, when dealing with companies after a sale has been concluded. I've come to expect that the return and/or exchange of a small value item will be met with great reluctance.

If you came here for some slinging handbags then I'm sorry...This is a Rave. 

Maybe my past experiences have set my bar low when dealing with online companies especially when I have to return something. But I was really impressed by how quickly and professionally the exchange of a small item was handled. It cost me less than R80 in return shipping fees. Communication was prompt and clear and what I asked for in return was delivered within a few days. 

It really is the small things that count and I appreciate the superb service.

Thank you DaBomb. Its not the last you've seen of me.

I have also dealt with them and also impressed with their service. Didn't return anything but bought something and all went smoothly and prompt delivery.

Archived