Mountain Bike Tour Company

alejandro

Hello, 

I'm new to this forum. I'll be visiting Cape Town mid December and would love to get a multi-day mountain bike trek in on the best trails. iRide has a cool looking multi day ride, but the price is a bit steep for me. Does anyone have suggestions for tour companies to check out?

Also, instead of a multi-day ride if they are all around the same price point, I'd be interested in single day tours, but would have to rent the bike each day. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Alex

iRide the guys to go for for trails, and have rental bikes

Most of the other options only do jeep track/destination type stuff AFAIK.

it's peak season for everything, so your options are limited if you're trying to shop around..the best budget option really would be to make some friends here on the hub and see who's doing what.

Hi Alejandro. Drop us an email! We may well have a tour that you can join in on during the dates you are here that might fit your budget better than our flagship New year 10 day tour.

Daniel

Hi Alejandro. Drop us an email! We may well have a tour that you can join in on during the dates you are here that might fit your budget better than our flagship New year 10 day tour.

Daniel

Do this !

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All,

i am planing to flight to CapeTown with my mountainbike 1.1.2017- 16.1.2017 and spend most of the time with on the MTB.  

First of all is it safe (99% chance that nothing will happens) to ride on my own in Table Mountains, or Tokaj ?  

I would really love to ride with the locals, anybody interested ?

Some other great spots where i can get from CT in max 6h with car/bus.

I am quite good up and down (3000uphill on day is ok for me, drops, jumps and 2 x Diamond DH trails are also ok).

Will be glad for every advice, maybe someone is planning some bike holidays during these time?

Cheers 

Pawel