Funding for An Oxygen Conconcentrator

CatzSpace "frail"

I have been approached by a close friend who suffers with Asthma.

She needs to get a portable Oxygen concentrator and the medical aid will not grant cover.

I, FRAIL am asking for your support to help this lady so she can lead an easier life.

https://gogetfunding.com/oxygen-for-freedom/

Hello, my name is Gerda, I am a 46 year old mother of 3 boys. The reason for my fund raiser, is to be able to purchase a portable oxygen concentrator. My husband is the only one working and our medical bills are piling up. I have severe asthma and lung scarring due to the disease. When I am sick and need to go to the doctor, I desperitely need a portable machine. This machine costs R40 000 and is impossible for me to buy. It is life threatening for me to have to travel and wait to see the doctor, if my oxygen is already low, I have lost conciousness in the past and is very scary and harmfull to the body and can result in death. I use a large concentrator at home. Not usually 24 hours a day, but during the night with cpap. When I get an infection or asthma attack, my oxygen saturation goes down and it is impossible for me to travel to the doctor without oxygen. When the electricity is off! The portable is very helpful and life saving, it has backup battery. What is wonderful about the concentrators are that they make their own oxygen, so no need for filling bottels, which is very expensive and the bottels are difficult to carry around, when you are out of breath, impossible! The portable concentrator weighs only 2 kg. Please, if people can contribute, it will not only mean alot to me, but also to my family. When I get phone calls for medical bills, which are impossible to keep up with. When you have to choose between buying food and paying medical bills, is scary. I am trying to stay as healthy as possible and trying my best to maintain a positive outlook on life, but I must say I struggle with that and rebel sometimes. Please make me free from medical debt and free to be able to go anywhere, even when I am not well. It would be such a relief to not having to worry about all of this. Thank very much any donation, no matter how small, can make my life much better. Thank you very much!

post-91605-0-73745900-1484477440_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Frail-K