Brackenfell to Stellenbosch (Techno Park)

Apeman2

I leave at about 5:50 in the morning and around 16:15 in the afternoon. Average speed is about 28-30 km/h. If anyone is keen to join me, let me know.

I'm starting work @ TP in Feb and am trying to make a plan to commute at least some of the distance from City Bowl on the bike. How's the road from Brackenfell?

Perhaps I'll drive to BFL and cycle the rest with you or something. Is traffic to City Bowl seriously sleg at peak time in the afternoon?

Edited by ratherberidin'

Good yellow line shoulder all the way to Stellenbosch. Only 25km from my house to Techno Park. I'm not sure how traffic will be into town, but it should be against most of the traffic. Let me know if you want to give it a try.

There is also the option of going over the Bottlery Hills on the mountain bike, and entering Technopark from the back. Couple of my mates do that.

Jip, that's an option as well, but takes quite a bit longer. At least 30 to 40 minutes extra, but it's nice to do.