Sondela mtb 4 March 17

LazyLab

Anyone know where the results are posted? Customized Timing apparently did the timing but they cannot be googled ( do they then exist)?

Anyone know where the results are posted? Customized Timing apparently did the timing but they cannot be googled ( do they then exist)?

There are some provisional results posted for most of the 20kms and some 45kms and a few 65kms but a lot of the results are not correct and need some input from yourself if you have strava or timed yourself and you have details you can go to https://www.customisedcycling.co.za/copy-of-sondela-october

Yeh agree the redults is not correct. Winners on the 20 only did 17k according to Strava while the rest dit 22k..

Average speed for them are about 40km/h - Hell these guys can peddle????????????

Yeh agree the redults is not correct. Winners on the 20 only did 17k according to Strava while the rest dit 22k..

Average speed for them are about 40km/h - Hell these guys can peddle

My wife and I really enjoyed the 20km event, we didn't race, and stopped to check dung beetles, mongoose families, spoke *** to everyone who passed us, etc. We did just over 22km according to my Garmin, and finished next to each other. Only my time shows, so obviously they still busy sorting out who's who. If the 20km "race winners" are taking shortcuts on a 20km essentially fun-ride to get bragging rights on Strava, they need to go for a serious dose of attitude adjustment.

I have emailed them twice regarding the results, my friends strava recorded 48kms on the 45km race and he cramped the last 15kms we finished next to each other but he has been put up as DNF.I think they are scammers because they do not reply at all.

I think we should boycot people like this, by all sending an email to Sondela management.

This is a copy of the email I just received from Cindy email address sales@customisedcycling.co.za regarding Sondela results "Good Morning Louis

We have adjusted your time, and tracked your friend and added him with you.

Please see attached we will be uploading the file shortly online.

We have logged your complaint of the 20km and will be adjusting it if needs be shortly.

As we did not set the courses, it has been a processes of checking everyone’s results individually against the system as many riders wondered off course

If there is anything else we can help you with please let me know."