Wahoo launch the Elemnt Bolt bike computer

News bot

The unfortunate thing about the Wahoo products is that if you are with Discovery, and like to accumulate points, then you cannot use the Element to get Vitality points. 

I bought an Element a few months ago, and the okes who distribute were a little economical with the truth on this point, which really pi$$ed me off.  As a result, I never use the blerry thing.  They said you could do manual uploads to Garmin Connect, but Discovery will not credit any workouts manually uploaded or edited.  Only workouts loaded through proprietary websites from the respective manufacturer's devices will be credited, which includes Garmin and Suunto.  Wahoo relies on third party sites, like TrainingPeaks - they do not have their own hosting for data collection.  Sucks, because the devices are lekker

To be honest, I've given up on Discovery dictating what I can or can't do for really minimal gains from them...Ditch Vitality and free yourself from the chains of empty promises :whistling:  :ph34r:

Sorry, I would agree that they are limited too and not Garmin like...

Edited by Grey Hubs

Does anyone know what comes in the "bundle" or is it just the unit and mount.  Heart-rate monitor? Cadence sensor? Speed sensor? Etc.?

Does anyone know what comes in the "bundle" or is it just the unit and mount.  Heart-rate monitor? Cadence sensor? Speed sensor? Etc.?

This is the stand alone unit only. It comes with three mounts TRI Bar, Out Front and stem mounts. 

Bundles will be available in roughly 1 month.