Titan Stryker Expert

TILMAN

can not remember the price or brand. 

Cyclone. (Avalanche?) I "cleared" the last two from my Hyperama at R3000 ea.  Shockingly put together - seatpost wrong way round etc. but after a rebuild not a bad bike.  Needed a saddle upgrade, decent brake blocks and wheels tensioned.  Bargain for a full Sora, including hubs.

Checkers hyper also sells sora speced road bikes.....

Apparently they also sell tissues for when you get dropped by someone riding one..

Cyclone. (Avalanche?) I "cleared" the last two from my Hyperama at R3000 ea.  Shockingly put together - seatpost wrong way round etc. but after a rebuild not a bad bike.  Needed a saddle upgrade, decent brake blocks and wheels tensioned.  Bargain for a full Sora, including hubs.

how does it ride?

Hi Guys

Im looking at getting an entry level road bike just to do the odd 94.7 and world funride champs down in CT as i mostly ride my MTB. Im not too familiar with the road specs from Shimano. CWC is selling the Titan Stryker Expert for R7850. Is it a good deal or would the cheaper Titan Stryker Sport at R6399 do the job?

I

Not too keen on 2nd hand as i have had a bad experience previously.

Why not ask a fellow hubber to help you go look at a second hand bike?

how does it ride?

The Sora shifts like a Shimano - no problems!  (you may get 1.9 million shifts with Ultegra and only 1.62 with the Sora but who is counting?  The bike itself feels fine.  As good as the R8-10000)

competition.

• 2 months later...

@ TILMAN...any news on what you ended, or going to end up buying...?

I know this is an old thread but I am also keen to know what you decided to go with TILMAN!!!  :D

Archived