2017 Critérium du Dauphiné 4 - 11 June

Cav'

You're probably the most ill informed guy on the hub my friend.

90% of all streaming sites have been banned in the last 4 weeks. Which means not everyone is sitting on their ass watching DSTV at 16:00 on a workday.

(Mind you only 50% of the guys actually have DSTV)

PS - dont ever open my threads regarding pro cycling again cause i'll chase you away pronto.

Yip.. and it will even be worse come TDF time...we wont be able to find a single free stream to watch. We will all have to be on serious hub update form then.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip.. and it will even be worse come TDF time...we wont be able to find a single free stream to watch. We will all have to be on serious hub update form then.

Will have to pay for Eurosport with a VPN or use DSTV mobile.

God forbid being updated on cycling Forum in real time. (Ek sal so ou sommer bliksem)

He's a tosser Dale.

really?! Are you the self appointed hub update (for those who can't according to you).........arrogant ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really?! Are you the self appointed hub update (for those who can't according to you).........arrogant ****!

It's easy stay away or i'll chase you away.

Easy tigers, ..... thanks Cav, I like reading the updates and discussions.

It's easy stay away or i'll chase you away.

is that a threat?

is that a threat?

You've been on thehub for what, all of 5 months with less than 400 posts.

We've been updating each other as a "cycling community" for years.

Then...someone like you comes along, who with all do respect, don't really know much about pro cycling at all. (I remember the very very basic questions you asked just after you joined)

And subsequently forget that this is a forum, not tv. (If you can watch it live then kudos to you, but bikehub has 70k members)

I have been following the hub for years and only decided to join a few months ago, it does not make me ignorant you tosser!

I have been following the hub for years and only decided to join a few months ago, it does not make me ignorant you tosser!

Well your cycling knowledge is on Par with an 8 year old.

I get it, people like myself also come here to get something different from tv.......comments and opinions, not a tv reproduction!

I get it, people like myself also come here to get something different from tv.......do you?

Boet, were you dropped on your head as a child?

Will have to pay for Eurosport with a VPN or use DSTV mobile.

God forbid being updated on cycling Forum in real time. (Ek sal so ou sommer bliksem)

Best Hub update session/road side commentary was that stage during the Vuelta last year..man that was just brilliant. .lol.. I still giggle ever time I think of that.

well guess what I'm not done with you and your little attitude .........enjoy your day in the real world outside of this hub (probably in a loser job somewhere)

Seriously Coppi.

Archived