Fox Rhythm 34

Julian Howard-Tripp

Has anyone tried out the Fox Rhythm 34? I know they are oem only at the moment But I'm sure they'll be avaible in the retail market at some point? My new Trance came with them and I am loving them. I'm no expert, so i was just wondering what others have to say and how they compare to the higher end offerings.

Edited by Julian Howard-Tripp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone tried out the Fox Rhythm 34? I know they are oem only at the moment But I'm sure they'll be avaible in the retail market at some point? My new Trance came with them and I am loving them. I'm no expert, so i was just wondering what others have to say and how they compare to the higher end offerings.

Have had my trance since Dec. It's been through a hell of a lot since then. But the suspension, once dialed in is super plush. It's never failed me once and never bottomed out on me yet.

One thing I did have to change on the bike was the stem and bar, too long stem and too narrow bars. Yes I am a little mental.

The rebound had to be adjusted on fork and shock once I got it from the store but since then I've not changed anything on it and it's been near perfect all the way.

Freaking love my trance so much. Such a capable monster.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I have never had the privilege of riding any other fork than the stock standard OEM fox`s but I have to agree with you. The 34 rhythm on my Fuel EX8 is superb!

My wife has the same bike. 2017 model. It's a really nice bike. Really good value for money. And it rides really well.

The rear suspension is magic on that bike. I've got a theory that it won't bottom out easily. It also looks like it has a lot more travel due to how they designed it. Fascinating stuff.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk