Riders in Benoni

Ryan23

While back i used to ride with a group that started at BP garage O'Reilley Merry road, lost contact with them but I hear there are still rides from there. Or chat to Pro Cycles, being the only cycle shop in Benoni they would know. Slightly further there is a group that ride every Sat 6am start from Finish Line shop, Glen Marais distance 50km to 70km. 

Check out the Bicycle Line group/shop Summerfields shopping centre Atlasville...

Mostly Sat and depending on how strong the OP is it might hurt. 

Or chat to Pro Cycles, being the only cycle shop in Benoni ... 

Well not really. BicycleLine is another shop in Atlasville hosts the biggest Benoni group rides on the East Rand - they do a Mielie Run on Saturdays. Richard Dawking and the Rough Riders organise rides from Mercury road. Also ask guys at the Pain.Cave on 11th Ave in Northmead, there are bound to be MTB rides organised (and sometimes long ones to Loskop every now and then). But ja, hang around at BP O'Reilly Merry anywhere between 5am and 6am on a Saturday and you'll find people to ride with. 

Well not really. BicycleLine is another shop in Atlasville hosts the biggest Benoni group rides on the East Rand - they do a Mielie Run on Saturdays. Richard Dawking and the Rough Riders organise rides from Mercury road. Also ask guys at the Pain.Cave on 11th Ave in Northmead, there are bound to be MTB rides organised (and sometimes long ones to Loskop every now and then). But ja, hang around at BP O'Reilly Merry anywhere between 5am and 6am on a Saturday and you'll find people to ride with. 

Atlasville where BL operate from Summerfields Center is part of Boksburg, while not really a shop I'll give you Pain cave, Sean my bike mechanic operates from there.  ^_^

Are there any guys in the Benoni area that ride mountain bikes ?

maidenmole is always looking for cycling buddies. But be warned - you'll need to set aside at least 8 hours if you're keen for some company...

Archived